At Paradisiotis quality is paramount.
Our prominent position in the industry in Cyprus, and our continued success, are a direct result of the exceptionally high standards that we have developed and maintained. Consumers recognise the freshness, quality and outstanding flavour, and trust in the Paradisiotis brand.
Quality does not just happen; it reflects our total commitment to every aspect of all our operations:
- Hygienic, environmentally controlled livestock farms with computerised feeding systems.
- Computer controlled feed mill producing an exclusive blend of ingredients for optimum flavour.
- Automated and humane slaughter facilities.
- Ultra-modern meat processing and packaging plant.
- Rapid, temperature controlled distribution.
- Careful in-store product handling procedures.
- Ongoing research, product development, testing and analysis.
We adhere to stringent international hygiene regulations, and in our laboratory trained and specialised chemists and microbiologists conduct regular product testing.
In 2005 Paradisiotis received HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) certification, approved by TUV CERT and TUV HELLAS, having previously applied the standards for many years.
ISO 22000 Certification – the very latest, most rigorous international standard for food safety – was achieved in early 2010. In addition we are certified to IFS (International Food Standard) and BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
In 2014 we certified FSSC 22000: 2005 by TUV NORD.